Welcome to the TUSD Tech Center webpage. Our Department handles all network maintenance, all computer and technology related equipment maintenance, all software and computer peripheral installations, district wide student data management, district wide state and local assessments, student information system training and maintenance, and a variety of other duties falling under the technology umbrella.
This site has been created to assist the community in using the technology resources that are available to you through the district and elsewhere.
- I am a parent. Can I get a quick overview of the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
- I am a parent. Can I get a detailed overview of the PowerSchool Parent Portal?
- How do I save my work on my computer at home so I can open it at school in Microsoft Word?
- I cannot afford to purchase Microsft Office and my child needs a word processing program to do their homework, what should I do?
- What is the acceptable use of computers at school for my child?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties connecting to your online instruction, please contact your school site.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.